TOP NEWS

This website is talk about the cellular changes in Pap Smear that associated with infections

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

CELLULAR CHANGES ASSOCIATED WITH CANDIDA SPP


Candida can be seen in a cervical sample as segmented hyphae and spores. The hyphae often protrude from groups of squamous cells or they can be seen as kebabs. This is where the hyphae skewer groups of vertically aligned squamous cells.



Figure 4 : shows the skewered of the squamous cell,”shish-kebab” appearance. The pseudohyphae appears to be pinkish-purple.  There is one cell that shows the nucleoli in the nucleus clearly.  There are also the cells that has been recognized to be having pseudokeratinization.


Figure 5 : The figure above shows fungal organism morphologically consistent with Candida glabrata. Candida glabrata consists of small, uniform, round budding yeast forms surrounded by clear halo on Papanicolaou stain. Unlike other Candida species, it does not form pseudohyphae in vivo or in culture


2 comments:

  1. It is useful and get the full of information here student making a best websites and that full of information here. western university of health sciences pa program

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from USA. I was suffering from HEPATITIS B for over 3 years, i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a herbal DR. Dr Chike on Youtube, she said the Dr has herbal medicine that treat HEPATITIS B also said the Dr has helped people with. HERPES, CANCER, DIABETES, HPV, HERPES, HSV 1 .2, Fever, Fibromyalgia, Fatigue and chronic pains. At first I never believed her but after a lot of talking. I decided to contact him, just few days ago i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he sent to me a herbal medicine via {DHL} with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. After i finished taking the medicine for 2 weeks he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that i am negative. I am proud to tell you that I am the happiest person on earth. Big thanks to Dr Chike herbs .. I pray you find a solution in him. For more information on how to get treated Contact Dr on WhatsApp . +233502715551, or Facebook page, @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

    ReplyDelete